Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pontapé de saída

Jogo de Empresa

Prof. Mark Wolters


[Depois de o professor pedir que cada aluno dissesse algo único sobre si]

Aluna: "I like to eat."

Prof: "Are you from Comida?"



Estratégia

Prof. José Manuel Fonseca


"I also have a website. I used it for 12 years, but I guess now it got… dissolved… into cyberspace."

"You don’t need to be a company; the government screws everyone!"

"I am a very cynical person."

"I have no hope; I will burn in the hell of economists."

"I’m not shitting you!"

"You wake up in the morning, go to the bathroom, look yourself in the mirror and what do you see? The cleverest and the most beautiful person in the world – because that’s what you should see. If you see that you’re the only clever person in the world, then something’s wrong with you!"

"What an idiot!"

[Depois de um aluno dizer que o preço de um determinado champô era razoável para o produto em causa] "Have you seen your doctor recently?! 'Cause it isn’t normal…!"

[Para o mesmo aluno] "After a semester with me, you’ll either become a lunatic or be like «I’D SHOVE IT IN THEIR F*CKING FACES AND …»"



Marketing

Prof. Paula Matos


"I don’t expect to be surprised [by your works] because life is not extraordinary; life is normal."

"Are you crazy? Or am I stupid?!"

"The most important value for companies is love."



Comportamento Organizacional

Prof. Nuno Guimarães da Costa


"If you asked me that three years ago I’d say «Your problem!»; now I’m softer."

No comments: