Thursday, June 16, 2011

Studying IS

Prof. Margarida Piteira


Prof.: “Twenty-three?”

Aluno: “What do you want?”


“Who is the group that is missing?”

“Next week is the last one – thank God!”

“And based on how the work is dóne…”

“Custómers needs”

“Nayvigaybiliti” [navigability]

“Almost last, chapter 11”

“Technologi and productivity”

You will have a good evaluation: no more than 50!” […?]



Prof. Tomasz Miaskiewicz


“Based on this class’ presentations, it seems that my passions are baseball and garbage… – well, only one is correct!”

“I think it’s a good case, and you’ll disagree…”

“What enables this? Your best friend: database!”

“Let’s go through it, I don’t want to destroy the excitement of knowing this!”

“If you have a strange accounting department that had a little too much fun the night before (…)”

“This is a big «no, no!» […] from the top, top!”

“Sorry. Man, I confuse myself!”

“So, that was kind of boring, right?” [depois de uns 20 minutos a falar de internet…]

“If you’re in this page and you have no idea what you’re doing, don’t worry, there’s excitement behind this page!!”

“In the internet there is no physical interaction – but in the real world, if you go to Zara, for instance, (…)”

“Is not for me to get pain – ‘cause I get a lot of pain…”

"And I got one [error] that really worried me out. This error said that I had done something successfully!"

“You’re the smartest group of students I’ve ever had!”

1 comment:

Johnz said...

Como caloiro deste ano, descobri este blog enquanto procurava pelo mail de um prof.

Há aqui pérolas brutais xD, keep on!

Este blog vai sendo passado para as novas gerações de alunos? É uma pena se isto acabar...