Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall 2011: 1st half

"If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough"


Human Resources Management: Nuno Guimarães

“I don’t like managers – I am a manager myself, but I don’t like managers!”

“Managers are potential sociopaths”

“We are creating machines, not people – you are becoming senseless, heartless machines.”

“In the time that the baby boomers started to boom...”


Marketing in a Dynamic World: Jorge Velosa

“I hope you have taken a Marketing course before, because if you didn’t, you will suffer!”

“I've become an assassin: if I could, I would kill them…” [regarding the relationship between Customer Satisfaction and Customer Retention, in what concerns TV operators in Portugal]


Quality Management: Sonia Dahab

“You might not be doing good comparations”

“If I don't create a partnership with my supplier or my partner…”

“A supplier is like a girlfriend…”

“Well, fail is part of life…”

“Imagine I am the inventor of ice cream – so important!!”

“I am now the customer, you are the clients!” [oookay…]

“If there are any doubts we have an extra class to take out the doubts.”

2 comments:

Rui said...

Fiquei agradavelmente surpreendido ao descobrir este vosso blog! Os meus parabéns! Fui aluno da FEUNL entre 1999 e 2003 e fiz algo parecido, que ainda está online em www.feunl.web.pt
Na altura de sair tentei arranjar quem quisesse continuar mas ninguém se quis dar ao trabalho, fico feliz que vocês o tenham feito! Parabéns!

Arty said...

Obrigada, Rui!
E parabéns também pelo teu site!